Our aim is to establish an optimal dental appearance for patients using a range of techniques and appliances.
Growth Modification – suitable for young patients. It is possible to alter the jaw relationship for patients with prominent or receding jaws.
- Fixed Appliances – metal braces give three-dimensional control of all teeth and are extremely versatile for most malaligned teeth.
- Damon Appliances – a low friction appliance suitable for non-extraction treatments.
- Aesthetic Appliances – an alternative for adult patients which is less noticeable.
- Invisalign – Clear aligners which are suitable for minor malalignments.
- Interdisciplinary Care – Orthodontic Treatment carried out with other dental specialties.